Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Architecture, Industrial Design, and Economics

Welcome!  My name is Michael Rybin.  This college e-Portfolio includes highlights of my current course work and experience at University of Utah.

Any bona fide grants or scholarships are welcome.

Summer 2012 semester, while waiting for a response to my application to the College of Architecture and Planning (plan A), or perhaps another architecture college; I am a full-time student at the University of Utah pursuing a BS in Economics with a minor in Design (plan B).

May 3, 2012, I graduated from SLCC with Institutional Honors with an Associate of Science in Architecture including a 3.74 GPA and membership in the SLCC Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.  You can see highlights from my past college course work at Net Zero Energy Architecture WordPress.

Furthermore, I have been requesting estimates from architects and builders to renovate my home with the goal to achieve net zero energy or passive solar.  It feels great, and is an interesting experience to put into practice what we learn and feel passionate about.  I’ll keep you posted as events unfold.

As you can see, I love architecture, net-zero energy, Passive House design, and sustainability.  It makes sense intellectually and financially.

Feel free to comment and let me know what you think.

Thank you,
Michael Rybin~۩~
Architecture is a wonderful life
Copyright© 2012 Michael Rybin All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment